Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Gamer Gabble: Dying Reborn

So maybe later today I may have a DS game ramble but I seem to have been distracted by a saw-esque game with the beautiful horror puzzle gaming fun called Dying: Reborn.

So I just finished the first puzzle after I spent a few minutes scratching my head over the last puzzle cause I didn't know what I was doing till I accidentally clicked on the box on the door.

How do I feel about this game?
Quite simple, I am intrigued by it and it gives me a Silent Hill voice acting vibe, the terrible one from like 1 or 2, it gives me a sense of nostalgia which is nice. Now, the puzzles is why I am enjoying the game, it's simple so far but there is a tiny bit of complexity which makes me think outside the gaming box that I loiter in most of the time, considering I been playing RPG games like Persona 5, Simulation like Style Boutique 3 or other puzzles like Virtues Last Reward. I dunno why I am rambling lol

Anyway, back to Dying, I still don't know the protags name, I think it's Mathew according to one of the trophies. On the topic of trophies, they aren't too hard to get, I mean, one room and four-ish trophies later. I am going to continue playing which is calling to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how intriguing -- I so need to check that game out now because horror and puzzles

    ReplyDelete