Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Mail Mumbles: Fallen into Fantasy Pins

First time I'm making a post about pins.
I don't know what to say about them cause I am no expert, just a buyer of cute and affordable things.


So recently, I got into pin collecting and started to mass a formidable collection of a variety of pins but today, my Cardcaptor Sakura pins came in with a food kitty pin. They are really adorable.


The seals have glitter on some parts and apparently glow in the dark, which I can't wait to see tonight with the other pins that glow. They are rather big but thats what I really like and I can sit other pins in the middle of them, if I so wish. Which is kinda unique.


Kero and Spinel are really cute too and they pair perfectly with the seals. Mainly Kero with the pink since it seems to be a gold plating while Spinel goes with the blue cause silver. I mean, I am not sure on what else to say but honestly, these are solid pins that look amazing in my collection and when I hold them, they have a good weight to them. The colours are beautiful, the glitter really brings a magical feel to the seal and it's honestly a must have for any pin collector that loves Cardcaptor Sakura. The heads have one pin prong while the seal has three, which is understandable for the size that each pin is.


Now the Noodle kitty, or as I call it, the Food Kitty is on a black plating (or is it onyx or gunmetal grey, I am terrible with names) but it brings me such joy looking at it cause you can tell it's having a grand time on the egg and the cute noodle bowl/cup on its head. Reminds me of the scene in Danganronpa which is another reason why I love this pin, it reminds me of something else I love and enjoy. It also fits in with the theme of Cats with Food, especially the Asian or Noodle kind. Like the other pins, the colours are gorgeous, it has a nice weight to it and has two pins at the back which makes it rather stable and less likely to move once placed on something.


For being an Aussie buyer, price is everything and most of the time, after converting the currency and then the shipping. It really makes or breaks a purchase. These pins are well worth the money, I spent about 50aud on the pins, as well as using a discount code provided by Fallen into Fantasy, which makes each pin about 10aud each which is amazing and worth it for me. Normally I wouldn't go on about prices but for someone with a low income but a love for pricey things, it means a lot to mention that if I can afford it, then anyone could. So if you're like me, you can buy pretty things that you love if you know where to look.


So please visit Fallen into Fantasy at their Instagram or their Etsy shop for all their creations, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are pretty pins. I like the idea of being able to attach pins to other pins

    ReplyDelete